How Biotherapex Works
A true liver rejuvenator and regenerator, Biotherapex is one of the leading liver support supplements and has all the components required to purify, strengthen and regenerate your liver so that your liver can help itself to help combat disease.
10 plant-extracted vitamins are put into Biotherapex.
There are 3 “liver-specific” vitamins in strong concentrations in Biotherapex: Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D.
These vitamins act on your liver to rejuvenate your organs and suppress fatigue and pain and prevent the onset of osteoporosis.
- Vitamin A: Improves vision, protects cells from free radicals.
- Vitamin B12: A known energy factor, it favors the formation of erythrocyte.
- Vitamin D: Puts calcium and phosphorus in the bones. Protects against osteoporosis and joint pain.
The liver will stock these 3 vitamins for several months, therefore you will enjoy their benefits for a very long time for your rejuvenation, your strength, your joints, and bones.
To reinforce the effect of the 3 “liver-specific vitamins” other natural vitamins are added to Biotherapex:
- B1: Necessary for tissue growth.
- B2, B6: For the production of blood.
- B3: Helps keep metabolism regular.
- C: Fights infection and strengthens.
- E: Protects cells
8 minerals also go into Biotherapex.
First and foremost, iron, which will be stocked in the liver and will be regulated to enrich your blood and give it good oxygenation (iron favors hemoglobin and oxygen flow).
7 other minerals are absorbed, filtered by your liver and go through your blood to help you regain your strength and protect your health:
- Calcium, phosphorus: Bone growth.
- Potassium: Antioxidant against osteoporosis and hypertension.
- Sodium: Maintains acid base balance, is antiseptic and disinfectant.
- Manganese, magnesium: Maintains proper muscle and nervous system function.
- Copper: Balances the body.
- Chrome: Favors enzyme and fatty acid activity.
- Zinc: healing.
Specific enzymes are added to this rich and proprietary blend of ingredients:
Both bromelain and papain are liver enzymes beneficial to various ailments and boosting general health. They have been linked to improved blood circulation, heart health and breathing conditions. They improve digestion, are anti-inflammatory, improve overall immunity, reduce inflammation, treat irritable bowel condition, slow clotting and they may help inhibit tumor growth, as well as sweeps the body and liver of fat, thus making your liver work more efficiently.
Creatine phosphate is an enzyme needed by the liver for overall health, wellness and energy. Creatine phosphate gets stored in the muscles, where it is used for overall energy. It helps repair damaged muscles and organs, and may also help increase lean muscle mass. It has been shown to help lower levels of fats in the blood and the liver which leads to a more efficient and effective liver.