How Biotherapex Works
A true liver rejuvenator. Biotherapex is one of the leading liver support supplements and has the components to help purify, strengthen and support your liver so that your liver can help it self to combat disease.
10 plant-extracted vitamins are put into Biotherapex.
There are 3 “liver-specific” vitamins in strong concentrations in Biotherapex: Vitamin A, Vitamin B12, and Vitamin D.
These vitamins act on your liver to rejuvenate your organs and enhance energy and help maintain strong and healthy bones.
- Vitamin A: Improves vision, protects cells from free radicals.
- Vitamin B12: A known energy factor, it favors the formation of erythrocyte.
- Vitamin D: Puts calcium and phosphorus in the bones.
The liver will stock these 3 vitamins for several months, therefore you will enjoy their benefits for a very long time for your rejuvenation, your strength, your joints, and bones.
To reinforce the effect of the 3 “liver-specific vitamins” other natural vitamins are added to Biotherapex:
- B1: Support tissue growth.
- B2, B6: Supports Circulation.
- B3: Helps keep metabolism regular.
- C: Immune system support.
- E: Protects cells
8 minerals also go into Biotherapex.
First and foremost, iron, which will be stocked in the liver and will be regulated to enrich your blood and give it good oxygenation (iron favors hemoglobin and oxygen flow).
7 other minerals are absorbed, filtered by your liver and go through your blood to help you regain your strength and protect your health:
- Calcium, phosphorus: Bone growth support.
- Potassium: Helps to maintain strong bones and healthy blood pressure levels.
- Sodium: Sodium: Maintains acid base balance.
- Manganese, magnesium: Maintains proper muscle and nervous system function.
- Copper: Balances the body.
- Chrome: Favors enzyme and fatty acid activity.
- Zinc: Supports a healthy immune system.
Specific enzymes are added to this rich and proprietary blend of ingredients:
Both bromelain and papain are liver enzymes beneficial to boosting general health. They have been linked to improved blood circulation. They improve digestion, provide immune system support, and provide nutritional support for liver function, thus helping your liver work more efficiently.
Creatine phosphate is an enzyme needed by the liver for overall health, wellness and energy. Creatine phosphate gets stored in the muscles, where it is used for overall energy. It helps support muscles and various organs, and may also help increase lean muscle mass. It has been shown to help lower levels of fats in the blood and the liver which leads to maintaining an efficient and effective liver.